Salary: competitive salary
Hours: 16-24 hours/week
TopHeadHunting is looking for a Corporate Secretary.
This is a special position where you will work with a group of exceptional individuals. You will work from home, during boardmeetings you will work together on location. We are looking for a plug&play candidate with 10+ years of experience preferably a head of legal or senior board secretary. At this moment we need support for 24 hours a week, this will vary from Q1 2024 to 8-24 hours a week. On good performance, the assignment will be extended for a longer period.
50% legal secraterial support and 50% advisory role at senior level.
As Corporate Secretary, you contribute to well-prepared and balanced decision-making with a high degree of complexity, time pressure and confidentiality. You prepare Board meeting documents, corporate governance documents and create written records of Board meetings and advise the trust foundation board and its chair on governance related matters.
In addition, you coordinate and provide operational support to the Board. You are eager to learn and develop yourself as a professional, interested in corporate governance, reliable and service oriented.
To properly prepare Board meetings and thus support the decision-making process, we are looking for a:
Corporate Secretary & Operational Board Support who enables Board-level decision-making and operational support of the Board of the trust foundation board.
• As Corporate Secretary, you support the content preparation of the trust foundation board meetings;
• You keep close contact with the Corporate Secretaries;
• You prepare and file the Board minutes;
• You keep a well organised administration up to date;
• On a regular basis, you write minutes of Board meetings, including follow-up of action points;
• You coordinate communication between the trust foundation and the holding;
• You support the Board with organising meetings with depositary receipt holders;
• You manage the mailbox and support the Board in their communication with depositary receipt holders;
• You support onboarding of new Board members;
• You support the Board in all operational tasks;
• You are the primary point of contact for the advisors and service providers.
• You are able to advise as well as support the boardmembers.
The Corporate Secretary & Operational Board Support reports directly to the Board and works closely together with its advisors and service providers.
The Board consist of a group of interesting people as they are all high ranked individuals with different backgrounds.(professors,politicians)
This is you
• You are a legal inhouse counsel, lawyer or candidate civil law notary with a 5-10-year work experience, preferably in the financial services industry at corporate level or in a renowned law firm;
• Good knowledge of corporate law and corporate governance. Bachelor achieved in the Netherlands regarding Dutch law;
• Trustworthy and able to work with information that is highly confidential. Because of the nature of the position, integrity and understanding governance relations are essential;
• Pro-active approach, self-motivated, flexible, and independent;
• Hands-on mentality as it comes to operational tasks;
• Affinity with organising events is an advantage;
• Well organised and able to set the right priorities;
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Spanish is a pro;
• You communicate easily and have developed organisational sensitivity;
• An independent professional with a positive attitude and able to manage expectations;
• Excellent IT skills.