Salary: € 50.000 a year
End: 14-08-2023 possibility for extension
Hours: 36 hours/week
You will work in a diverse team of 5-7 learning professionals (Learning Leads, Content Experts, and a Project Manager). Our Global Learning Team is part of a bigger team, all focused on supporting and leading our six KYC regions in numerous ways (change, procedures, and quality monitoring).
As an Instructional Designer, you will
• Be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of training content using learning and development tools;
• Be the creative mind behind our learning communications, concepts and products;
• Bring ideas into practice. Making difficult concepts easy to understand using visually attractive presentations;
• Report on project status to assist with forecasting and planning;
• Analyse, review and summarise documents for training content;
• Contribute to the ongoing development of our KYC Academy.
You and your talent
• Have minimum 2 years of experience in designing a variety of interactive instructional materials and resources for instructor-led, online & web-based learning delivery;
• Experience and solid understanding of instructional design principles including but not limited to the ADDIE Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy and other industry-recognised methods;
• Experience guiding and working with subject matter experts (SME), other instructional designers and creative teams to design and develop everything from individual e-learnings, video learnings, interactive animated videos, infographics to classroom courses;
• Have experience with learning and development tools such as Sketch, Procreate, Adobe Illustrator, and PowerPoint;
• Be proficient in e-learning tools including but not limited to, Articulate Storyline, 360 and Rise;
• Have good communication, stakeholder, time management and problem-solving skills;
• Be proficient in English written and speaking skills.
As an Instructional Designer, it is nice to
• Have intercultural awareness skills for interaction with internal and external global stakeholders;
• Have previous experience in KYC, Risk, and/or Compliance;